At Vita Health Fresh Market our values are simple:
- We build long-term relationships
- We are proud, passionate and professional
- We go above and beyond
- We love people
If these values speak to you, we want to have a long term relationship with you!
Check below to see which positions Vita Health Fresh Market is hiring for.
• IT Coordinator •
Vita Health Fresh Market, Winnipeg’s leading health food retailer, is currently looking for an IT Coordinator.
The IT Coordinator is responsible for managing all IT systems, networks and infrastructure in the company.
- Providing excellent technical support to six retail locations
- Building and rolling out an internal ticketing system
- Building and maintaining an asset inventory
- Creating and maintaining a maintenance schedule for all hardware and software
- Budgeting for and managing all computer hardware and software upgrades
- Endeavoring to find efficiencies in current systems and recommending new technologies
- Developing IT user manuals and training documentation
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from a recognized technology support program
- Minimum two years practical experience in computer hardware and software
- Must have strong familiarity with PC hardware, software and peripherals
- Must have experience in Microsoft products such as MS Exchange and MS Office
- Experience in multiple web browsers such as Edge, Explorer and Chrome
- Some knowledge of Apple products considered an asset but not essential
- Experience with remotely accessing networks such as security cameras is beneficial
- Knowledge of Shaw and MTS internet and phones hardware an asset
- Experience in SQL database would be considered an asset
- Call center experiences an asset
- Retail experience preferred but not a requirement
- Interest in our industry preferred but not a requirement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have the ability to show patience with team members with little or no IT skills
- Strong analytical and long-term problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritize multiple assignments and deadlines
- Must be able to work as an individual or in a team
- Ability to occasionally work off-hours as necessary
- Ability to drive and have access to own vehicle
Submit your resume and cover letter to:
David Forde, Controller
Please note that interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Only people who we intend to interview will be contacted.
• Part Time Sales Associate •
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about health and love to work with the public to provide an excellent customer service experience. Various days, evenings and weekend shifts available. Please apply in person or via email to:
Osborne Village Fresh Market – email@example.com
Tuxedo Park Fresh Market – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kildonan Crossing Fresh Market – email@example.com
• Part Time Backroom Coordinator •
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about health and enjoy organization. A backroom coordinator will be tasked with keeping backroom clean, organized and ensuring that the store and stock are ready for staff to run the store smoothly.
Garden City Fresh Market – firstname.lastname@example.org
• • • • •
If you are interesting in joining our team, please email your resume to the above addresses or to email@example.com, drop off in-store to any location or via fax (204) 984-9566. Please indicate the position applied for in your cover letter.
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.