- 1/2 cup organic greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons HempPro 70 Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce (or for more flavor try one half of a mashed banana)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- stevia to taste (optional)
- Salt to taste (especially if your peanut butter doesn’t contain any salt)
- 1 tsp of Hemp Hearts
- Heat peanut butter in a pan or microwave safe dish (heat 20 seconds) or until softened (makes blending easier)
- Meanwhile, put all the other ingredients (except for the Hemp Hearts) in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Whisk in the peanut butter and taste – adjust sweetness or saltiness accordingly.
- Spoon into dishes and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Upon serving, top with your Hemp Hearts.
This recipe is courtesy of Manitoba Harvest