With Spice Vegan Chipotle Mayo
When you’re looking for a quick-and-easy lunch or dinner recipe, a homemade burrito is always a good option! When you can pack in nutritious ingredients like avocado, black beans, and spinach, you’ll be full and fueled for the day ahead. Add a side of spicy chipotle mayo made to make this protein-packed recipe even more addicting!
FOR THE AVOCADO BLACK BEAN BURRITO
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance® Original Buttery Spread
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 avocados
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 ten-inch tortillas
- Large handful spinach, rough chopped
FOR THE SPICY VEGAN CHIPOTLE MAYO:
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
1. To a sauté pan over medium heat, add Earth Balance® Original Buttery Spread, garlic and balsamic vinegar, cooking until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, cooking another 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Coarsely mash avocados in a mixing bowl and fold in black beans, salt and pepper, mixing everything together.
3. Whisk together all spicy vegan chipotle mayo ingredients in a small mixing bowl, and set aside.
Grab everything you need to make these tasty burritos at any of our six Vita Health Fresh Market locations
Originally posted on earthbalancenatural.com