Apple Pie Buckwheat Oats
A hearty, comforting and guilt-free breakfast with lots of classic fall apple dessert flavour.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Refrigerate: 8 hours
- 2 cups (500 mL) coconut milk (in tetra pack)
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced apple
- 1 cup (250 mL) applesauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp. (7 mL) cinnamon
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- Apple chips
- Apple slices
- Vanilla yogurt
- Coconut whipped cream
- Place all ingredients in a large 1 litre mason or canning jar; shake to combine and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with your choice of garnish.
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON HEALTHIERBYNATURE.CA