Quick Organic Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 pkg Vita Market Organic Riced Cauiflower
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 large carrot, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 2 beaten eggs or scrambled tofu for vegan
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 green onions, minced
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium low heat. Add the carrots and garlic and stir fry until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower, edamame, to the pan; Fry quickly to cook the cauliflower to a soft texture.
- Stir in the soy sauce.
- Make a well in the middle of the pan, turn the heat down, and add the eggs. Stir continuously until the eggs are fully cooked.
- Stir in the green onions just before serving.