Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
This easy-to-make Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread is topped with flaxseeds, pepitas and chia seeds. It’s moist, delicious and jam packed with fiber! Recipe courtesy of Chef Billy Parisi.
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Oil such as Coconut or Avocado
- 4 Eggs or 4 Tbsp Gluten Free Egg Replacer mixed with 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Canned Pumpkin
- 3 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Organic Chia Seed
- 2 tsp Brown Flaxseeds
- 2 Tbsp Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a standing mixer on medium speed with the paddle attachment, mix together the sugars and oil until well combined, 3-4 minutes.
- Add 1 egg at a time into the oil and sugar mixture until it is combined, and then pour in the vanilla.
- Add in the canned pumpkin and mix until combined.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and then slowly add it to the oil and sugar mixture, making sure to stop the mixer and scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula to combine all of the ingredients.
- Divide the batter by pouring it into two parchment-lined loaf pans.
- Evenly sprinkle the chia seeds, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds over top of the bread.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until the top is browned and the center is firm.
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON BOBSREDMILL.COM