News & Events
Safety for everyone amid COVID-19
Your support means the world.
We are trying our hardest to ensure that during this time of great uncertainty, you feel a sense of safety and calm while you are shopping at our stores. While we are working hard to continue to provide our community with natural products and fresh grocery, we are also working our hardest to keep you safe. So, when you are shopping with us, please help to ensure that you are keeping us safe too.
Please know we are grateful for your patience, understanding, and support. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our relationships with our customers, which is why it is so difficult that we ask that you refrain from having long visits with your trusted team members while in store. In addition to the measures we have already taken in store we want to remind you of ways you can help keep Vita Health team members, fellow customers, and our community safe:
- Wearing a face mask while shopping is required
- Make a list and try to plan your shopping trip in advance, also planning any questions you may have or phoning with them in advance to limit your time in store.
- Please shop alone if possible and do not shop in pairs or groups, this should not be a social outing.
- Store capacity is limited to 25% this may require customers to line up outside.
- Avoid shopping if you are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, or if you have recently returned from international travel.
- Follow safe social distancing while shopping in store, maintaining a minimum space of 2 metres.
- Try to avoid touching items that you do not intend to purchase.
- Use debit or credit cards for payment and avoid cash.
- Be patient while we prioritize cleaning and restocking of shelves.
- Show respect to our employees who are working hard every day to make sure you have the supplies you need to stay healthy.
- Try to shop during non-peak hours. We have been finding our traffic counts are slower weekday evenings after 7pm.
Once again, thank you for your ongoing support of our local business. The many compliments, kindnesses, and acts of appreciation we have seen from our customers truly fuels us and keeps us coming in to work everyday to serve you.
Stay safe and be well.