raspberry cheesecake smoothie
This delicious and healthy dairy-free smoothie is so good, you could even have it for dessert! You’ll love how creamy and naturally sweet it is.
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup unsweetened plain yogurt (I prefer sheep or coconut yogurt)
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 scoop Genuine Health fermented organic vegan proteins+ in vanilla
- Optional for added sweetness: 1-2 medjool dates, remove pit
- Non-dairy milk to desired consistency
- Place all ingredients into high power blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON GENUINEHEALTH.COM