Daiya sheet pan veggie nachos
Time: 21 minutes
- 2 medium radishes
- 1 small jalapeño
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 bag restaurant-style white corn tortilla chips, 14-ounce
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen or canned
- 10 ounces Daiya Cheddar Style Cutting Board Shreds, about 2 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup Pico de Gallo
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 425°F.
- Thinly slice 2 medium radishes, 1 small jalapeño, and 1 medium ripe avocado.
- Arrange about half of a 14-ounce bag of white corn tortilla chips on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet in an even layer.
- Top with 1/2 cup corn (thawed if frozen or drained if canned) and 4 ounces Daiya Cheddar Cutting Board Cheeze Shreds (about 1 cup).
- Layer the remaining chips on top, followed by the remaining 1/2 cup corn and 6 ounces Daiya Cheddar Cutting Board Cheeze Shreds (about 1 1/2 cups).
- Bake the nachos in a 425°F oven until the cheeze is melted and the chips around the edges are beginning to brown, about 6 minutes.
- Just before serving garnish with the radishes, jalapeño, avocado, 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, and 1/4 cup pico de gallo.
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON DAIYAFOODS.COM