Feel Good Frittata with Organic Nature’s Farm Eggs
Time: 25 minutes
1 Tbsp olive oil
½ White onion diced
2 Cloves garlic minced
3 Cups fresh spinach
1 Tomato diced
1 Tomato sliced into circles
5 Organic Nature’s Farm eggs
3 Organic Nature’s Farm eggs, divided from whites
2 Tbsp minced fresh dill
2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
¼ Cup feta cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- In a 10-inch cast iron pan, sauté the onions in the olive oil until soft. Add in the garlic and sauté for another minute. Add in the spinach and cook until it’s wilted. Add in the diced tomatoes.
- In a bowl, separate three of the egg yolks from the whites and discard the yolks.
- Add the remaining eggs to the bowl and whisk the eggs, egg whites, dill, and parsley until combined.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet and stir to evenly disperse the vegetables.
- Place the tomato slices on top and sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until it is fully cooked in the middle of the skillet.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!