Rolling Meadow Blueberry Popsicles
- 1 tub Rolling Meadow Dairy Plain Yogourt (500 g)
- 6 tbsp. maple syrup, divided (4 for yogourt, 2 for blueberries)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups blueberries
- 1½ lemons, juiced
- ¾ cup water
- In a large mixing bowl combine Rolling Meadow Dairy yogourt, 3 tablespoons of maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour into popsicle molds and let freeze for 15 minutes.
- Add blueberries, remaining maple syrup, lemon juice and water to a blender.
- Add blueberry mixture to yogourt layer. Allow to freeze for 30 more minutes. Insert popsicle sticks and continue freezing until solid (at least four hours).