Cherry chocolate zucchini smoothie bowl
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cherries, if using fresh, be sure to remove the pits before blending
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Half a zucchini
- Half an avocado
- 2 bananas
- 2 scoops fermented organic vegan proteins+ in Chocolate
- 1-2 cups plus more if need non-dairy milk
- Optional: 2 tbsp honey or 10 drops stevia
- Rawcology Chocolate Oat Clusters
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Sliced banana
- Sliced cherries
- Place all the ingredients excluding the milk into a blender. Add milk 1 cup at a time to desired thickness. You want the smoothie almost as thick as pudding so the toppings sit on top easily. Blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Pour smoothie into bowl. Place desired toppings on top of smoothie bowl. Have fun!
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON GENUINEHEALTH.COM