At Vita Health Fresh Market our values are simple:
- We build long-term relationships
- We are proud, passionate and professional
- We go above and beyond
- We love people
If these values speak to you, we want to have a long-term relationship with you!
Check below to see which positions Vita Health Fresh Market is hiring for:
• Supplement Manager •
We are currently looking for a full-time Supplement Manager at our Westwood location.
Supplement Department Managers are responsible for providing excellent customer service, monitoring category management, placing regular supplement and health and beauty orders, inventory management and more. Ideal candidates will have retail experience, knowledge of natural products and strong communication and customer service skills.
- Order regular supplement and health and beauty items
- Set up displays and create signage as needed
- Reduce and maintain overstocks, obsoletes and write offs
- Maintain clean and organized sections
- Conduct monthly inventories
- Responsible for educating staff on new items
- Maintaining a strong focus on sales
Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager and Operations Manager
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong team-work skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all who apply, but only those candidates that are selected for the interview process will be contacted.
• Full-time Stock Person •
We are currently looking for a full-time stock person at our Osborne Village and Garden City locations. The ideal candidate is passionate about health and loves to work with the public. Duties include receiving orders, preparing transfers, general store cleanliness, and the maintenance of organic produce. Must be available for various days, evenings, and weekend shifts.
Please apply using the form below.
• Full-time Sales Associate •
We are currently looking for a full-time sales associate at our Linden Ridge location. The ideal Candidate is passionate about health and loves to work with the public. Experience in customer service would be considered an asset. Must be available for various day, evening, and weekend shifts.
We are always looking for great people, please feel free to apply even if a location or a posting is not yet available. Please apply using the form below.