At Vita Health Fresh Market our values are simple:
- We build long-term relationships
- We are proud, passionate and professional
- We go above and beyond
- We love people
If these values speak to you, we want to have a long-term relationship with you!
Check below to see which positions Vita Health Fresh Market is hiring for:
• Part-time Sales Associate •
We are currently looking for a part-time sales associate at our Westwood location. The ideal Candidate is passionate about health and loves to work with the public. Experience in customer service would be considered an asset. Must be available for various day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Please apply using the form below.
• Full-time Stock Person •
We are currently looking for a full-time stock person at our St. Vital Square, Linden Ridge and Westwood locations. The ideal candidate is passionate about health and loves to work with the public. Duties include receiving orders, preparing transfers, general store cleanliness, and the maintenance of organic produce. Must be available for afternoon and evenings shifts.
- Our St. Vital Square location is hiring for daytime availability.
- Our Linden Ridge location is hiring for evening availability.
- Our Westwood location is hiring for evening availability.
Please apply using the form below.
• Part Time Kitchen Assistant •
Vita Health Fresh Market, Winnipeg’s leading health food retailer, is currently looking for a part-time Kitchen Assistant at our Westwood location located at #1-3500 Portage Ave.
Hours are Sunday to Thursday 3:00pm to 7:00pm.
- Preparing ingredients for the Kitchen Manager including washing, peeling, cutting and slicing ingredients
- Packing orders for different stores in an orderly fashion
- Storing prepared ingredients and performing kitchen inventory according to food safety standards
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, cooking instruments, and cutting boards
- Removing garbage at the end of every shift
- Sweeping and mopping floors when needed
Other duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Positive attitude
- Basic food preparation skills
- Ability to perform basic math
- Ability to follow recipes from start to finish
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to understand the importance of personal health and hygiene within a commercial kitchen setting
- Ability to use kitchen equipment and appliances in a safe manner; these include chef knives, a 5 rack convection oven, food processors, dishwasher, induction burners, etc.
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work Sundays/Holidays and cover when another worker is sick
- Food Handler Certificate will be considered an asset
Please send resumes to email@example.com
• Part Time Driver •
– Responsible for transporting dry, cooler and frozen goods between multiple Vita Health locations via pallets
– Pick up or deliver any cargo assigned by President/Operations Manager/Marketing Manager
– Work Monday to Friday bi-weekly, approx.: 4-6 hours per day.
– Vehicle provided
– Valid driver licence
– Ability to maneuver a large medium-duty truck with tail-gate lift
– Adaptivity to all types of driving conditions
– Able to bend and lift 50lbs
– Be organized
– Able to work a pallet jack
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for great people, please feel free to apply even if a location or a posting is not yet available. Please apply using the form below.