At Vita Health Fresh Market our values are simple:
- We build long-term relationships
- We are proud, passionate and professional
- We go above and beyond
- We love people
If these values speak to you, we want to have a long-term relationship with you!
Check below to see which positions Vita Health Fresh Market is hiring for.
• Full-Time & Part Time Sales Associate •
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about health and love to work with the public to provide an excellent customer service experience. Various days, evenings and weekend shifts available.
Please apply in person or via email to:
Tuxedo Park Fresh Market – firstname.lastname@example.org
Osborne Village Fresh Market – email@example.com
• Graphic Designer •
Vita Health Fresh Market is currently looking for a Full-Time Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the implementation of the Vita Health Fresh Market branding and design. She/he will design all in-store signage and advertising for various types of print and digital media. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Create consistent in-store signage, with direction from the Marketing Manager.
- Produce consistent social media posts for different contests, memes and misc. graphics, in keeping with Vita Health’s mission and marketing plan.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to produce new internal/external promotions, communications, and marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, presentations, videos, etc.) consistent with Vita Health’s branding.
- Attend events (as required) to assist with running event, as well as to cover activities and campaigns from a social media perspective.
- Design monthly flyer, print and digital ads using information from Marketing Coordinator including ad copy, product images, end branding elements.
- Create videos and ads to be featured on in-store TV screens.
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- A Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Industry experience is an asset.
- Strong production design mindset.
- Detailed oriented, creative thinker, strong planning, organization and execution skills.
- Demonstrated project management and creative design.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, MailChimp/CRM, WordPress applications an asset.
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong collaboration and team-work skills.
- Experience in a retail environment will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Driver •
Vita Health Fresh Market is currently looking for a Part-Time Driver.
The Driver is responsible for transporting dry, cooler, and frozen goods on pallets between multiple Vita Health locations.
- Transport goods and paperwork between all Vita Health Fresh Market locations and office.
- Pick up or deliver any cargo assigned by President, Operations Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the President.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to maneuver a large medium-duty truck with tailgate lift
- Able to adapt to all types of driving conditions
- Able to bend and lift 50 lbs.
- Able to work a pallet jack
- Must be organized and able to work independently
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.