At Vita Health Fresh Market our values are simple:
- We build long-term relationships
- We are proud, passionate and professional
- We go above and beyond
- We love people
If these values speak to you, we want to have a long-term relationship with you!
Check below to see which positions Vita Health Fresh Market is hiring for:
• Graphic Designer •
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the implementation of the Vita Health Fresh Market branding and design. She/he/they will design all in-store signage and advertising for various types of print and digital media. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Create consistent in-store signage, with direction from the Marketing Manager.
- Produce consistent social media posts for different contests, memes and misc. graphics, in keeping with Vita Health’s mission and marketing plan.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to produce new internal/external promotions, communications, and marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, presentations, videos, etc.) consistent with Vita Health’s branding.
- Attend events (as required) to assist with running event, as well as to cover activities and campaigns from a social media perspective.
- Design monthly flyer, print and digital ads using information from Marketing Coordinator including ad copy, product images, and branding elements.
- Create videos and ads to be featured on in-store TV screens.
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- A Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong production design mindset.
- Experience in a retail environment will be considered an asset.
- Detailed oriented, creative thinker, strong planning, organization and execution skills.
- Demonstrated project management and creative design.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, MailChimp/CRM, WordPress applications an asset.
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong collaboration and team-work skills.
Please apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only people who we intend to interview will be contacted.
• Part-time Kitchen Assistant •
- Preparing ingredients for the Kitchen Manager including washing, peeling, cutting and slicing ingredients
- Packing orders for different stores in an orderly fashion
- Storing prepared ingredients and performing kitchen inventory according to food safety standards
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, cooking instruments, and cutting boards
- Removing garbage at the end of every shift
- Sweeping and mopping floors when needed
Other duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Positive attitude
- Basic food preparation skills
- Ablility to perform basic math
- Ability to follow recipes from start to finish
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to understand the importance of personal health and hygiene within a commercial kitchen setting
- Ability to use kitchen equipment and appliances in a safe manner; these include a convection oven, food processors, dishwasher, induction burners, etc.
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work Sundays/Holidays and cover when another worker is sick
- Food Handler Certificate will be considered an asset
Please apply directly to email@example.com.
• Part-time Sales Associate •
We are currently looking for part-time sales associates at our Tuxedo Park, Linden Ridge and Westwood locations. The ideal Candidate is passionate about health and loves to work with the public. Experience in customer service would be considered an asset. Must be available for various day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Please apply using the form below.
We are always looking for great people, please feel free to apply even if a location or a posting is not yet available. Please apply using the form below.