At Vita Health Fresh Market our values are simple:
- We build long-term relationships
- We are proud, passionate and professional
- We go above and beyond
- We love people
If these values speak to you, we want to have a long-term relationship with you!
Check below to see which positions Vita Health Fresh Market is hiring for.
• Part Time Sales Associate •
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about health and love to work with the public to provide an excellent customer service experience. Various days, evenings and weekend shifts available.
Please apply in person or via email to:
Westwood Fresh Market – email@example.com
• Grocery Department Manager •
Grocery Department Managers are responsible for providing excellent customer service, monitoring category management, placing regular food orders, inventory management and more. Ideal candidates will have grocery retail experience and strong communication and customer service skills.
Objective: Providing excellent customer service while monitoring category management, placing regular food orders, performing regular inventory counts and more!
- Order regular food items
- Set up displays
- Demo and actively sell food items
- Reduce and maintain overstocks, obsoletes and write-offs
- List & Distribute new products approved by Category Manager
- Maintain clean and organized sections
- Conduct monthly inventories
- Responsible for educating and directing staff on grocery maintenance procedures
- Direct back room coordinators
Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager and Category Manager
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Apply via email only: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all those who apply, but only those candidates that are selected for the interview process will be contacted.
• • • • •
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to the above addresses or to email@example.com, drop off in-store to any location or via fax (204) 984-9566. Please indicate the position applied for in your cover letter.
We thank all candidates who apply; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.