Cilantro Pesto and Roasted Tomato Crostini
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 2 cups cilantro
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- Que Pasa Salted Tortilla Chips
- Toss tomatoes with 2 tbsp olive oil and 3/4 tsp salt.
- Roast, at 450°F on a parchment-lined tray, for 35 minutes or until caramelized.
- Place the cilantro, sunflower seeds, lime juice, garlic and remaining salt in a food processor.
- Pulse until finely chopped.
- With the motor running, slowly drizzle in the remaining oil until well combined. Adjust salt to taste.
- Place a spoonful of pesto on a tortilla chip; top with tomato.