- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup cooked pumpkin
- 1 2⁄3 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon true cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon allspice powder
- ¼ teaspoon clove powder
- OR instead of the above spices, use 2.5-3 teaspoons Gathering Place pumpkin spice
- ⅛ cup molasses
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and mix well. Pour into pie shell. Use either all the above spices OR the equivalent amount (2.5-3 teaspoons) of our amazing Pumpkin Spice!
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes and then lower temperature to 350 for 30 minutes, or until pie is set.
ORGINALLY POSTED ON GATHERINGPLACETRADING.COM