Spicy Shrimp and Sausage with Piri Piri Aioli
This spicy Shrimp and Sausage recipe is a super simple one-pan dinner. Enjoy this easy meal prepping dish as a perfect weeknight dinner!
- 1 lbs large, raw, shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on
- 1 lbs sausage, fully cooked
- 1 lbs asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3" pieces
- 2 medium shallots, sliced into wedges
- 1 whole zucchini sliced thin
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
PIRI PIRI LEMON GARLIC AIOLI (MARINADE)
- 1 cup extra light tasting olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice, from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Four Fathers Piri Piri Hot Sauce
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE PIRI PIRI LEMON GARLIC AIOLI
- Add Four Fathers Piri Piri Hot Sauce, olive oil, egg, garlic, salt, lemon juice and zest to a mason jar.
- Place hand blender at the bottom of the jar and blend slowly until fully combined.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHRIMP & SAUSAGE
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss asparagus and shallots in olive oil with ½ teaspoon salt and spread on baking sheet along with sausage. Place on center rack and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and add shrimp. Season entire sheet pan with remaining salt, freshly ground pepper, and squeeze the lemon over the top. Gently toss all ingredients on the pan and roast for an additional 6-7 minutes or until sausage is warmed through and shrimp is pink.