- Gallexier contains a synergistic blend of twelve herbs that work together to support healthy digestion.
- The taste of any food should trigger a release of gastric acid and digestive enzymes, but tasting something bitter has a more profound response on digestive secretion.. This may be because things that are bitter are more likely to be poisonous than other flavours, so these receptors have been conditioned to be extra-sensitive.
- The bitter herbs in Gallexier promote the natural release of gastric acid, digestive enzymes, and bile to help us effectively breakdown food in the stomach. This alleviates symptoms of heartburn, gas, cramping, and bloating, and helps to promote healthy bowel movements.
- Gallexier contains herbs that enhance the secretion of bile from the liver and gallbladder, which promotes gentle liver detoxification. It contains herbs that soothe the digestive tract, working synergistically with bitter herbs to reduce bloating and cramping.
- Gallexier also contains anti-inflammatory herbs to heal and prevent damage in digestive tract. A healthy digestive system allows us to absorb the nutrients we need to support our overall health.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Adults take 20 ml (4 tsp) before a meal, 1 - 2 times daily.
- A measuring cup is provided.