- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a tonic before meals to aid digestion, to help relieve digestive disturbances, and to help prevent nausea.
- A unique spectrum of herbs with bitter compounds that optimize nutrient absorption, critical to many bodily systems, including a strong immune system, and helps reduce sugar cravings.
- Helps retrain the body's digestive system, encouraging it to function more efficiently on-going instead of merely providing a temporary solution.
Canadian Bitters� + Apple Cider Vinegar
- RELIEVES DIGESTIVE DISCOMFORT -soothes uncomfortable digestive issues such as heartburn, indigestion, constipation, bloating, and gas.
- OPTIMIZES NUTRIENT ABSORPTION -contains a unique spectrum of herbs that optimize nutrient absorption, critical to many bodily systems, including a strong immune system and helps reduce sugar cravings.
- RE-TRAINS YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM -trains and supports your digestive system long-term so you do not need to keep taking it, and enhances overall wellness.
- NON HABIT-FORMING -not habit-forming, like other laxative-heavy bitters formulas, for peace of mind
- Medicinal: Certified Organic Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus, leaf), Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale, whole plant), Gentian (Gentiana lutea, root), Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, flower), Turmeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome), Burdock (Arctium lappa, root), Black Walnut (Juglans nigra, unripe hull), Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome), Apple Cider Vinegar (5% acetic acid); Non-Medicinal: COG honey, COG Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) seed, COG vegetable glycerine, distilled water, 0.5% alcohol.
- Take 15-60 minutes before meals in a little water, on an empty stomach, to a maximum daily total of 15mL (1Tbsp).