- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps reduce the risk of tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy
- Helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function
- Prenatal Multi is specially formulated with nutrients critical for pregnant and nursing women. It provides 24 vitamins and minerals, in their co-factor (most absorbable) forms, and in therapeutic doses to support mom and babe.
- This includes folic acid (as 5-MTHF), calcium, magnesium and a gentle form of iron to support the developing nutritional needs of both mother and fetus.
- Prenatal Multi helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily, before and during early pregnancy and aids in the development of tissues, red blood cells, and bones.
- Prenatal Multi contains a high dose of folic acid to help prevent spina bifida (defect of the spine) and anencephaly (defect of the brain) that can happen early in pregnancy when the neural tube, which becomes the brain and the spine, doesn't fuse properly.
- This formula also contains 45 mg of iron to support fetal growth and development and also helps prevent anemia in the mom, a condition when the blood is lacking red blood cells. Selenium aids in thyroid function and can help reduce the risk of miscarriage.
- A significant amount of calcium and magnesium is added to support the health of strong bones, and to decrease the risk of common pregnancy-related conditions.
- Some research suggests that prenatal vitamins decrease the risk of having a baby who is small for his or her gestational age. It is important to take a prenatal formula before, during and after pregnancy (throughout nursing) to ensure that mom and babe are receiving proper nourishment through every developmental stage.
- Beta-Carotene 750 mcg / 1250IU Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) 37.5mg Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2.5mcg / 100IU Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 4.19mg AT / 6.25IU Vitamin K1 (phytonadione) 22.5mcg Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) 1.25mg Vitamin B2 (riboflavin-5-phosphate) 375mcg Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 7.5mg Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) 2.5mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 6.25mg Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 5mcg Folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 250mcg Biotin 12.5mcg Calcium (citrate) 87mg Magnesium (citrate) 42.5mg Zinc (citrate) 6.25mg Iron (citrate) 11.25mg Copper (citrate) 0.5mg Iodine (potassium Iodide) 55mcg Selenium (citrate) 15mcg Molybdenum (citrate) 12.5mcg Manganese (citrate) 0.5mg Chromium (citrate) 25mcg Choline (dihydrogen citrate) 10mg
- Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.
- Adults (Pregnant) - Take two (2) capsules, two (2) times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after other medications.