- Zinc Bis-glycinate 25 helps to maintain immune function
- Helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels by stabilizing insulin
- Crucial role in the body's immune and detoxification processes
- This mighty trace mineral plays a crucial role in the body's immune and detoxification processes, and is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions. It helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels by stabilizing insulin and works to keep your thyroid functioning as it should. ��Zinc also pitches in when it comes to reproductive health, wound healing, growth, taste, vision, and smell. ��A lot of big jobs for one unassuming mineral to take on!
- When it comes to colds and flus, a good zinc supplement should be within reach-beside the box of tissues, of course. Zinc is thought to prevent the rhinovirus (a common cold virus) from multiplying in the upper respiratory system.
- Keeping the body topped up with adequate zinc is especially important for seniors, people with gastrointestinal disorders, vegetarians, pregnant/nursing women and those who take diuretics and oral contraceptives.
- CanPrev's Zinc Bis-Glycinate provides a therapeutic and optimal form of zinc and is superior when it comes to all-important absorption and gentleness. Keep your immune system in top shape with zinc bis-glycinate - your whole body will thank you for it!
- Zinc (TRAACS� Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)* 25mg
- NMI: Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule, microcrystalline cellulose.��
- Adults - take one (1) capsule per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.